Thursday, May 20, 2010

Update

Long time no blog, strange considering that I have been on terminal leave and should have plenty of free time. May 31 is fast approaching and I will then be official!!! Spent most of terminal leave trying to adjust to the joys of civilian life. It has not been everything that I hoped it would be, but I was just stressing about finding my place in everyone's routine. I have been trying harder to just take it one day at a time and put everything in God's hands. No real job yet, substitute teaching has taken a little of my time, home remodeling and kids taxi service has taken up most of the rest of it. I have interviewed for one job and feel like the interview went well, but will not find out anything til mid June. All I can do now is put my faith in God and take my life where he leads.

No comments: